Things You Should Know:
- Services: All grooming sessions include nail clipping, ear plucking and cleaning, anal gland extraction as well as a bath and blowdry.
- Environment: Stress-free—Friendly dogs are allowed to roam around the shop or to retire comfortably in one of the crates furnished with beds; unsociable dogs are crated to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Clean: We use pumps on all our gallons of shampoo and disinfect the dispensing bottles every time they are empty to avoid the potential for contamination. We also clean and disinfect the tools and entire work area throughout the day.
- Products: We stock a variety of shampoos to meet the needs of all clients: hypo-allergenic, oatmeal, tar, blueing, skunk, flea and facial. (I have personally tested all the shampoos in my own eyes (undiluted) to see if they would be painful or harmful. I have determined that Tropiclean Spa Facial Shampoo is a very gentle product as I had no sensitivity to it at all and therefore choose to use it for face cleaning.)
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (dogs can be dropped off as early as 6:30 a.m.). Dogs are typically at the salon half a day: if they are dropped off at 8 a.m., they will be ready by noon (we will call you as soon as they are ready to go); if they are dropped off at noon, they will be ready by 5 p.m. (or when we call).